Deborah and Hannah Agboola
Have you heard of the Agboola sisters?
Deborah and Hannah Agboola, 25 and 23, stole the show during their Big Brother grand entrance by wearing traditional African attire and truly represented multicultural Britain. Both made it to the final week of Big Brother. The sisters started the movement #1TEAM1DREAM based on their values of family, sisterhood and culture.
Fashion and beauty modelling
Sponsored social media posts
TOPICS OPEN TO DISCUSS
- Big Brother UK
- Black women on reality TV
- Creation of 'Love, Peace and Harmony'
- How they dealt with conflict
- Multitude of tasks
- Introducing housemates to cultured dance
- (How they got through) No outside contact
- Lack of technology
- Support from viewers
- Breaking down stereotypes
- African culture
- Music and dance getting them through the house
- Rylan Clark dancing to their jingles of BBBOTS
- Future plans